Session proposals for the 2023 PEDA Spring Legislative Conference are currently being accepted. Please submit your proposal(s) for consideration, using the following as a guideline.
- Explain your proposed session topic, title and overview.
- Explain what is innovative about your proposed session and topic(s) of focus.
- Explain your presentation approach / style.
- Describe what the key takeaways will be for conference attendees.
- Provide any information you feel will help us better understand what you want to do as a presenter.
- Provide the name, title and organization of each of the presenters (and the moderator, if applicable) you're recommending for consideration.
- If applicable, provide any suggestions you may have for enhancing the attendee experience at this and future conferences.
Please submit your proposal via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, labeling the subject line "Conference Session Proposal". In your submission, please include your name, title, organization, phone number, email address and mailing address.